Say Goodbye to Your Glasses & Contact Lenses!

Dedicated to the search & sharing of natural & non-invasive ways, means, methods, exercises & techniques to rebuild or correct one's vision using natural, "non-surgery", "non-laser", "non-lasik" approaches to achieve vision improvement to the stage whereby there is no need to depend on glasses or contact lenses anymore...

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Clarification on my Blog's Focus!

To all my valued readers:

Just got some constructive feedback from a reader that my blog is showing some adverts on "eye laser surgery" & "lasik treatment", all of which goes out of line of my blog's original focus.

Guess what was my response when I heard that ???

Well....he is damn right!

A clarification I must make right now...here...to set the record straight;

My blog's original intention & objective was to focus on providing & discussing "natural" or "non-evasive" ways or methods of improving one's deteriorated vision.

So it's a NO, NO to eye laser surgery or lasik treatment methods, & I will not ever allow or encourage adverts along that approach.

Now my challenge is how to word my blog content such that it will attract the right adsense advertisements & totally block out any ads that is not in sync with this blog's primary objective & focus.

You think it's possible? Well, if there's a will, there's a way!


Do visit these sites as well:-
www.eLearnerCafe.com
www.BernardTeo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home